Decreased Regulatory Complexityfor the front office
Client Advisorshave more time to focus on customers
Automatic Data Exchange
Nidwaldner Kantonalbank (NKB) is well established in its region and is dedicated to serving the local population and economy. However, increasingly stringent regulatory requirements have made it challenging for NKB’s client advisors to provide efficient and client-focused services. Therefore, NKB decided to introduce a new, fully digital client onboarding solution.
The new solution, implemented in summer 2017, decreases regulatory complexity for NKB’s client advisors while increasing efficiency across the bank. There is now one single workflow, from front to back office, for all tasks related to onboarding. This means fewer errors and better data quality—major benefits for both the bank and its clients.
Key Highlights from Nidwaldner Kantonalbank’s Success Story
- Digitalized onboarding connects front and back office
- Orchestrates multiple IT systems and their data
- Successfully integrates with Finnova, NKB’s core banking system
- Structured workflow improves service quality
- Simplified integration of future regulatory requirements